ZIBO ridging hiller Now available with erosion valves.
ZIBO Super Ridging Hiller General:
- larger volume in ridges, fewer green tubers;
- firm ridges, slower dehydration (better water management) and ridge remains intact all season;
- allows activities to be started and stopped earlier; versatile use at different times;
- can be used until leaf canopy closes Ridge will warm up faster, so potatoes develop faster;
- ridge retains shape better even in heavy rain;
- temperature rise in ridge is slower in hot summer periods, so storage quality of the potatoes is improved;
- Weeds can be dealt with in one single action soconsiderable savings on spraying costs can be achieved.
Advantages at harvest:
- Easier to top haulms thanks to consistent shape of the ridge, no problems with stones and less dragging of haulms for the discs;
- Round ridge gives less damage;
- Less damage in the lifter by large amount of soil on the first web.
- 4-row ridging hiller, incl. 2 support wheels, sub soilers, pvc sliding plates and set edging boards
- 8-row ridging hiller, hydraulically retractable, incl. 4 support wheels, sub soilers, sliding plates, set edging boards